Payday loans are like paycheck advances because they enable you to borrow funds and repay when you’re torn your next paycheck. Same-day payday loans provide you with the funds you need as soon as the same day or the next business day if your application falls behind the cut-off time. The cut-off time depends on your lender but is often before noon on working days, depending on the lender’s time zone. These unsecured loans even favor people with no credit and you don’t need collateral to be approved.
It only takes minutes to apply for a same-day payday loan online. To repay the loan, you’ll set up an electronic withdrawal schedule to draw the money from your bank account. You will repay the money as a lump sum. And the standard loan repayment times are within 14 days and can match with your next pay period.
Among all loan types, payday loans usually have about the highest APRs, but they have an average APR of 400% which is an equivalent of around $80 fee on a $500 two-week loan. This fee could be quite small to you, depending on how urgently you need cash to settle your needs. Borrowing caps and APRs vary across state lines. For instance, states like Alabama allow you to borrow up to $500, whereas Idaho allows up to $1,000 payday loan limit, etc.
Why To Get a Same-Day Payday Loan
A recent Bankrate telephone survey of 1,000 adults revealed that about 56 percent of Americans are unable to pay an emergency $1,000 bill. Low earnings, educational debts, rise in cost of living, and several other financial commitments can make it hard to reserve cash for unforseen circumstances. That’s where same-day loans come through to help you handle urgent expenses such as:
- Sudden vehicle repairs
- Insurance deductions
- Unexpected relocation due to career changes or other events
- Loss of job
- Account overdrafts
- Emergency house maintenance
- Emergency hospital visitations
- The Major Requirements for Same-Day Cash Loans?
Getting a same-day cash loan online does not require much, unlike bank loans and other personal loans. Here are the major requirements:
- Age: You have to be 18 years old—at least.
- Income: You’d provide proof of steady income.
- SSN: A Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- ID: A Valid Government-issued ID; a state ID can serve.
- Active money account: Active savings or checking account.
- Email: Working email address
- Most individual lenders may decide to run a credit check or ask for extra details or documents.
How to Get Same-Day Payday Loans
It’s very easy to get your cash using these three simple steps:
1. Submit application online
You begin by submitting some pieces of your personal details. John Thomas Financial does the hard work of matching you with reputable payday loan lenders. You only have to select which lender you’d prefer to work with by completing their online application. No cost is applicable and it mostly takes several minutes to complete.
2. Get Approved
You’d be required to sign a contract online to get your loan once you’re approved. Most online lenders provide instant decisions.
3. Get Your Funds
Lenders deposit same-day payday loans within a business day. The funds are deposited in the next business day if your application falls behind the cut-off time.
Features and Advantages of Same-Day Payday Loans Online
Here are some of the advantages of online same-day payday loans:
- Same-day cash: Many payday loan lenders will deposit your funds in your account by evening of the same day if you apply in the morning.
- No stress: You can apply from the convenience of your home or at your leisure time.
- Fast process: The whole payday loan process takes as fast as 10-15 minutes.
- Very few requirements: The lender needs just a few pieces of vital information to process your loan.
- Zero or soft credit checks: Most lenders won’t pass you through credit checks. But even when they do, it’s usually soft checks. As such, some lenders even provide same-day payday loans for those with bad credit.
Will I Save Money When I Pay off a Payday Loan Faster?
A payday loan usually has a fee attached. So you’ll still have to pay the fee in full, even if you pay off the loan before it’s due.
But, if you reconsider and decide the loan is no longer necessary, some lenders who offer 1-3 day satisfaction guarantees can help you opt out by canceling the loan so you return just the principal. However, you may need to email or call the lending company’s customer representative or mail a letter to them within the satisfaction guarantee period. The company will, on getting your notice, debit your account of only the principal.
Ensure to keep record of all interactions when you contact your payday loan provider. The Consumer Finance Protection Bureau will need such documented proof if you have issues and need to submit a complaint through them.
What If I Can’t Repay My Same-Day Payday Loan by Its Due Date?
Payday loans are usually repaid within a very short period, which explains why only one-fifth of borrowers can repay them once they’re due. It’s also very pertinent to know the legal actions your lender can undertake in cases of nonpayment. This is because payday loan contracts are legally binding. Your lender can initiate bank withdrawals, collection calls, or report you to credit bureaus, but it’s illegal for them to intimidate you with jail threats. Report to your state attorney general’s office immediately if threatened that way by any lender.
In some states, you can roll over your same-day payday loan for another 2 weeks (14 days) but with an interest, but the number of roll-over cycles varies across states. You can go through your state’s payday loan laws to understand the options available in your location.
Other options to avoid payday loan default include:
- Leveraging EPPs (Extended Payment Plans): It’s required of lenders who are members of the CFSA (Community Financial Services Association) to offer zero-cost EPPs to customers where state regulations allow.
- Repaying the payday loan with your credit card: A balance transfer card usually charges 0% interest within the promotional period.
- Taking out a personal loan for a bigger amount to take care of your financial issues. Personal loans usually have lower interest rates and present longer repayment terms.
- Consolidating all your debt to combine payday loans and your other debts into a single monthly payment split across several months.
Get Funds Today With Same-Day Payday Loans Online
It doesn’t matter if you just got stuck with medical expenses, car damages, emergency house maintenance, or other issues, online same-day payday loans present one of the quickest ways to get cash for your urgent expenses. By applying early enough before the cut-off time, your funds will be sent to your account before 6:00 p.m.
So, these loans are generally short-term solutions for unprecedented situations because they have high fees attached. They are easy to get and can help you scale through hard times, but it may be better to obtain an emergency savings fund to access cash frequently. A financial cushion will release you from the debt cycle and fast track your financial goals.