The Consumer Federation of America (CFA) reports that just 32 states in the US permit payday lending. Payday loans provide short approval times and simple application processes, but it is inevitable that your application may be rejected.
Why No Denial Payday Loans?
When a lending institution offers guaranteed credit, the loan is known as a “no denial” payday loan. The clients of these lenders are given assurance that their applications will be accepted. However, you will soon find out that “no denial” loans can be a scam.
Do No Denial Payday Loans Truly Exist?
Payday loans have many benefits over other types of traditional loans, which require more data (as hard credit checks) in order for you to receive them: for soft loans, instead, there are not many requirements that you must meet. You can find “guaranteed approval” or “no denial payday loans” if you visit an internet lender. In some cases, even if you take the time to carefully review the application or the lender’s site, you could still be turned down. As a matter of fact, the term “no denial” payday loan is only employed by lenders for marketing purposes, as there isn’t actually such a thing.
But how can a payday loan request be rejected? Here are some of the main reasons why your application was turned down.
- Application data. Sometimes, candidates submit their application forms with missing information.
- Verification. The info on the legitimate ID differs from the info provided on the application form.
- Incomplete documentation. Payday loan providers want evidence of income and employment.
- Not meeting the basic criteria for approval. Customers must be at least 18 years old and in employment or have another stable source of income.
- Bank account.The lender uses your active bank account to deduct funds via direct debit or postdated checks. Your application will be impacted if your bank is inactive and has a poor track record.
- Credit history. Finally, this is an aspect determined by the lending society’s policies. The majority of lenders won’t verify your credit history, but some will.
How To Reapply For a Payday Loan
You can now modify the application to meet the lender’s requirements after learning the reason it was rejected. By using these suggestions you can keep your application from being denied.
- Verify again that the information on your application matches the information on your valid identity document.
- Before requesting a payday check, make sure your bank and credit history are positive.
- Your business company should certify, or back up, your documents.
- Don’t apply for a payday loan if you know you won’t be able to repay it.
It is normal to make some errors which may prevent you from receiving the financial support you need when you require immediate cash for emergencies, such as medical costs. However, don’t stress too much: reapplication is always possible and those mistakes are easy to identify and fix.